Have an export ready cleantech product? Want support to enter the US market?
Investment NSW is seeking eligible businesses to apply for free support to export cleantech products and services to the USA
Investment NSW is asking NSW cleantech companies ready for US expansion to apply for their comprehensive US market entry program, culminating in Verge 22 - a leading industry event in San Jose attended by corporates, investors and thought leaders.
Eligible businesses can apply for free support to export cleantech products and services to the USA.
The program includes:
- US go-to-market workshops and pitch coaching
- Access to mentors with US expertise
- Business matching
- A delegation and ticket to participate in Verge 22 San Jose – along with networking opportunities at the conference
Ideal product categories for Verge 22:
- Clean energy
- Sustainable transportation
- Carbon removal
- Regenerative food systems
- Net-zero buildings
Eligibility for the overall Program includes:
- Have headquarters in NSW
- Have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) registered for NSW
- Be export-capable and export-ready
- Have an employee number between 3 and 199 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees
- Produce the product or service primarily in NSW under your own brand (this program is not for aggregators, traders or businesses who sell services to exporters)
- Be selling the product or service already
- Have a website featuring the product or service
- Be prepared to adapt the product or service for the new market
- Be flexible regarding market-entry method
- Have resources to support marketing and development for a new market
- Be willing to travel to the selected market and/or Sydney for events (where and when travel is permitted), and must cover own travel expenses
Applications close 31 August 2022.