Hunter New Energy Symposium
The Hunter is a new energy, research, and innovation powerhouse. NewH2, The Hunter Hydrogen Technology Cluster, and HunterNet are excited to be hosting the new-look Hunter New Energy Symposium in Newcastle on the 21-22 February 2024.
The symposium will bring together leaders across government, industry, academia, and capital markets to:
- Take a deep dive into the significant new energy opportunities in the region
- Discuss topics that are driving the region toward realising a successful new energy future
- Showcase significant projects, investments, and initiatives that are supporting greater economic growth, industry collaboration, research and innovation, and increased public and private investment across the broader new energy ecosystem.
Newcastle City Hall
Wednesday, February 21 2024 – Symposium Day One, Exhibition and Networking Drinks
Thursday, February 22 2024 – Symposium Day Two, Exhibition and Industry Dinner
To view the full program click here.
- Full Conference Package: 2 days Symposium access, morning/afternoon tea, lunch, Networking Drinks + Industry Dinner $1,190 +GST
- Symposium Only Package: 2 days Symposium access, morning/afternoon tea, lunch, Networking Drinks $1,050 +GST
- Please note, there are limited tickets available for the Industry Dinner and you cannot buy dinner tickets separately. Book early to avoid disappointment
- Accommodation and all other catering is at the attendees own expense
- Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable.
Speakers will be finalised across the coming weeks, so to stay up-to-date with the latest on the Symposium please follow NEWH2 on LinkedIn.
Thank you to our Symposium Platinum Sponsor and Supporters
The Port of Newcastle will again be the Platinum Sponsor for the Symposium. The Port’s Clean Energy Precinct is a landmark project enabling a new, scalable economy, positioning the Hunter as a global, diversified energy gateway and a catalyst for economic growth, job opportunities and innovative career pathways. We thank the Port for their ongoing support of HunterNet, NewH2 and the Symposium, and also extend our thanks to our Foundation Partner, The University of Newcastle, as well as our Supporters.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
There are a range of other sponsorship opportunities available for the Symposium for those looking to be involved, including Gold Sponsor, Dinner Sponsor, Networking Drinks Sponsor, Coffee Cart Sponsorship, Session Naming Rights Sponsorships, and Supporter Packages. The exhibition component has also been designed to provide a highly cost-effective solution for interested stakeholders to showcase their solutions. Please download the prospectus for sponsorship and exhibition details and inclusions.