This course aims to enable companies and stakeholders to be aware of the fundamentals of shipping for hydrogen.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the applications and commercial considerations for Hydrogen with relation to Shipping, vessels and ports combined with Carbon Capture and their integration a new generation of mega projects
- Learn about the technologies for development of Hydrogen and Green Shipping and associated value chain and the role it can plan in the net zero agenda
- Understand practical risks and opportunities associated with hydrogen and green shipping
- Appreciate the challenges around shipping hydrogen, ammonia, and methanol
- Understand Vessels, Ports, shipping and integration with hydrogen production and global distribution
- Learn about real-world projects integrating shipping and hydrogen
- Understand the differing perspectives of the investor, the operator, the customer and government
- Review wider financial transportation considerations
- Discover the characteristics that broaden yet constrain the commercial and technical links in the ‘supply chain’ for hydrogen shipping
Who Will Benefit
Existing companies particularly those who are already part of the hydrogen or renewables supply chains and those looking to future-proof their capabilities. Project developers seeking to decarbonise and source.
Financiers and the construction industry. oil and gas majors, OEM’s and balance of plant organisations. Particularly relevant to engineering companies, those involved in storage compression equipment and shipping as well as those seeking to enter the energy arena with its myriad shipping opportunities in a market set for exponential growth. The course will also benefit stakeholders from government, finance and consenting and those wishing to understand the realities of CCS and hydrogen production.